How do you organize your chest~closet~house?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you organize your chest~closet~house?

Post by ~Annastasia~ on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Do you utilize the sub-storage areas in the chest? Also, do you make a new room for each theme or just slam it all in chest and wait till you have time/energy/or parts collected for free room to do one? Tell me...... Smile

This siggy is brought to your viewing pleasure by the Letter M for Megan~Thanks so much~
~Annastasia~
Admin

View user profile http://ciaraspetcitycorner.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How do you organize your chest~closet~house?

Post by Jackson on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:53 pm

I have it somewhat organized by regularly forget how I organized it so need to do it a bit further I think. I make individual tabs for the themes that go out of stores, that's about it though. My closet is by individual clothing pieces, just got all my wigs in order by type so I actually can see what i have. I think I might have a problem...
Jackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Annastasia~ on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:59 pm

I have a problem taking down rooms to do new ones. I want to leave up my rooms~ I don't like change I guess. I am just making use of the tabs in chest really in the closet. I have just put all wigs/hair thingys in the second tab labeled....wigs/hair thingys haha In the chest for house stuff I have confused myself a bit. I sort of did a tab for floor/wall, windows, mirrors, tea things, etc. However, I feel I should have done theme maybe confused

This siggy is brought to your viewing pleasure by the Letter M for Megan~Thanks so much~
~Annastasia~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackson on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Sometimes I just get sick of a room and take it down. Then I never make it again, so usually have a lot of items I don't want anymore. I do have a giveaway and a sell tab to help me keep sorted the things I don't want anymore. I also have a Favorite Things tab, I dip in there anytime I make a new room, adding little favorite pieces. :-)
Jackson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Annastasia~ on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:28 pm

I knew this would be helpful. I will be working on these sort of things in game tomorrow. I get to fool with this game mostly on weekends. Church on Sunday and a nap in there somewhere due to getting up for work each day no later than 2:30 a.m. OMG I am not ready for Monday aaaahhh

~Annastasia~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top