Corner Trading Rules/Suggestions~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corner Trading Rules/Suggestions~

Post by ~Annastasia~ on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Always be as specific as possible about what you are looking for and what you have to swap for the item.

Posting a pic of what you want and what you have really helps.

Allow time for person you are trading with to come back online and make the trade.

Also, in the trading section make sure a trade goes down. I will be posting a thread for wishes in the giving section cheers

Always post please and thanks along the way, and when trade is completed post a CLOSED sign or Trade Completed Sign in the form of words or a pic to let us know the trade is over.

Also make sure you are keeping up with trades, so that you may be added to our safe traders list bounce

As this forum grows I hope to find someone who is up on trading prices and such. I don't trade much....don't know the fair market values or my head from a hole in the ground Rolling Eyes   If you are someone who is really on the ball in that department and would like to keep us up on that info please pm one of the admin Smile

This siggy is brought to your viewing pleasure by the Letter M for Megan~Thanks so much~
~Annastasia~
Admin

View user profile http://ciaraspetcitycorner.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top