My introduction~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My introduction~

Post by ~Annastasia~ on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:18 pm

I have had a crazy journey with Facebook and games. I came to Facebook in Octoberish of 2009. I was looking for something do whilst being a caregiver. I messed around and found the game Pet Society. I fell hard for that game~~ I met some really great people, and some people I learned eventually weren't so great. I played almost a year, and then my account was hacked. I had to spend a few days moving all my game things to a storage account, and then I created this account. That was the longest few days of my internet life LOL  I have come and gone through the years with having bad net or no net, but the real friends I made stayed with me no matter what. At times life just calls for us to have online friends when real life people can't handle what we are going through. Anyway, I am ~Annastasia~ and vainly my pet is also named ~Annastasia~ I finally got with the Pet City scene when Pet Society was no more. I had no net at the time and a friend had to post some pics for me of the last days. I slowly am getting used to Pet City. There are some things I love about it like being able to angle furniture or shrink things. I love that the chest can hold so much and we can send lots of things without being banned LOL I still miss the Pet Society vibe, but I figure if I have managed to keep some friends since 2009 there must be something other than game magic keeping us together. ~Annastasia is a real girly girl. She loves pink and old fashioned things. Tea is my favorite thing and hers as well~ I hope y'all enjoy your time in the corner with us~
~Annastasia~
Admin

View user profile http://ciaraspetcitycorner.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My introduction~

Post by ResidentZombie on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:01 pm

Thank you for sharing with us! :3 So glad you joined PC and made this forum!
ResidentZombie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Annastasia~ on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Annastasia~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashafer84 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:59 pm

I remember when your account got hacked... I remember you having to move all your things over and how nerve racking it was for you!!! Wow it's been that long ago? Good to be back gaming with you Smile

ashafer84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Annastasia~ on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:38 pm

It was a mad time. Nothing like spending hours sending my mess from one account to another and then forgetting to copy the friend list so I could add everyone back Embarassed
~Annastasia~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ResidentZombie on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Getting hacked must have been a very horrible experience Sad I can only imagine... :[
ResidentZombie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Annastasia~ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:40 am

It was bad. I had my cc saved for PS Embarassed I was also helping someone I thought was a friend in internet land....long story there. Anyway, I was very tired and refused to give up all my mess in PS. I deleted everyone, sent my mess to a storage account, then created a whole new account. I am tired just remembering that time. In the end it turned out ok and I haven't been hacked since. I learned a lot through that experience. Like I probably didn't need to start over...I could have just removed the cc and been done with it, but I also had some "family" of the smelly nature in that account and I am happy to be free from that. Gosh I could chat all day~

This siggy is brought to your viewing pleasure by the Letter M for Megan~Thanks so much~
~Annastasia~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top